1

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Port Dickson @ Blue Lagoon ☀

Finally my babe is here in Seremban with me! As I'd promised I must bring him to Port Dickson, which is one of the best attraction in Seremban. You know, except Port Dickson, Seremban has nothing else worth visiting lololll... There were many parts of Port Dickson beach and the part of beach we went is named BLUE LAGOON (aka Tanjung Biru). Port Dickson beaches is heard to be heavily polluted with litters everywhere. But trust me, there's still a few parts of Port Dickson beaches worth visiting with beautiful shores and picturesque views. That's what bedazzled me regarding Port Dickson beach. BLUE LAGOON IS ONE OF THEM! I chosen Blue Lagoon cuz my family used to brought us here where we had our picnic or gathering. However, Blue Lagoon is much more further from my home than other beaches. If you wish to know more about Port Dickson beaches, here's the link: Review of Port Dickson Beaches

The crystal blue water of Blue Lagoon, pretty isn't? Still alluring!
Banana boat is available here!
Meet up with my boy after a long time, and I missed him so much OMG!





Basically we just been to the beach to shoot photos and feel the breeze lololll...

Ahah, besides beaches, there's also a few other places at Port Dickson. Definitely the OSTRICH FARM! We went there of course. Not to keep anything secret, I NEVER been here before even though I'd lived in Seremban for years lol... You might see many poultries and farm animals here which include goats, chickens, donkeys and OSTRICH of course, since it's an Ostrich Farm. This place is indeed passed into oblivion I think. 


You can have ostrich ride if you are below 40kg.
P/s: I'm definitely not going to give it a try since I can't bear the awful smell. 
I was kinda phobia about its feather.
Here's the endearing mules!
I absolutely love HORSE RIDES! I love horses!! Y



The ostrich egg is so hard as stones that can bear up to 80kg! 
He did have a try though.
It's just so smooth!


After that we went for a Jungle Ride, it's fun! 
This jungle ride is just nearby the Ostrich Farm.
There is an Extreme Park (Go Kart) which is further away from Blue Lagoon where we can have jungle rides too. We didn't manage to make it. It's too far away.


A visit to Bagan Pinang Beach when we're on our way home. 
This beach is much more beautiful with smooth and white sand. 
Besides, the beach is much more wider and limitless.

So that's all how we explored Port Dickson. It won't be fun without him. 
My next post will be our thrills at Sunway Lagoon. Do stay tune! xoxo Y

2 comments :

  1. Hi! Thanks for the pictures of Blue Lagoon! Is there a place to wash up after swimming before getting back into the car? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog! btw, there's a toilet where I think u can clean up yourself there.. but I dont think the toilet is hygiene enough =)

      Delete