1

Sunday 1 September 2013

Piano enlightened my world ♬

I'm more to a music amateur rather than music genius. Teehee... 
Since I'm a little girl I was indulged in music. Admittedly, I do not have great passion or enthusiastic over music but I was forced by my mum to learn piano since I was 5. I was bonded to a benign and dedicated piano teacher. He's a foreigner that had been registered as a Malaysian citizen, then my mum and I were his student. We attended his class after school, frankly he's a great teacher and taught me tons of things that sped up my learning progress. *That's a god damn long story*

So till now, I bet anyone will guess I already completed my piano grades. Nope, I'm not... Haha I'm just remaining my footsteps at Grade 5, guess all of you might be curious why on earth I'm still remaining my grade at 5.
 My piano keys 

That's because I quit piano when I was 11, where I ended up completed my Grade 5 piano career. Undeniably I already forgotten how to read the notes in any piano scripts, I barely able to read a few that I still recognize. Now, I need to peruse the notes for a long time, counting one by one what is the next note, so pathetic huh. *I just looked like a beginner oh no!*
Years and years, I have to acknowledged that I'd pangs of regret giving up piano. *sad* 

I wished I could have more time to practise piano once again and play wonderful songs but it's a little impossible anymore since when we're getting older, our life is getting more and more hectic. I swear if there's time, I would seek teachers and continue my piano career and complete my grades. MY GOAL

During this holiday I wanted to play back my piano but that culminates in nothing, instead I spent time in front of my laptop rather than practising my piano. Anyway, these are the last few days I left and I'm going to practise a song, bet that everyone will like it.
Just stick to my blog and wait for some surprises from me. Teehee
I guess that music do accompanied me throughout and it is already categorized as a part of my life. 
My mum bought this piano from my teacher, where he wanted to sell it then now it's now our property. I will continue to play more wonderful musics with it.
I LOVE MY PIANO

2 comments :