1

Friday 6 September 2013

Henry (헨리) - TRAP

Hello my dear readers, once again about my music post hope no one of you feel annoying. As I'd promised to give you guys a surprise so here is it! I guess you had it in ur head what am I going to post anyway. Yup, if anyone of you are an avid Kpop fans, then I'm pretty sure you will know any Korean songs especially this one, Trap by Henry from Super Junior. (I think so I'm not so sure is he from SJ, haha I apologize for that)

Right now this is my very first time and hope that u guys can give some comments. Here is it, my first piano and violin cover debut. Sorry if there's any errors existing but people do have some mistakes right? Besides, there's been a while since I practise piano and violin, this is a good excuse I guess. Teehee
Okay I put his photos doesn't mean I'm crazy of him haha...
*IMAGES FROM GOOGLE*
I chosen this song cuz when I first listened to it I was attracted by the intro of the song, then I just in love with it. Yet I had to admit that I'm not a great fans of Kpop but I still listen to Korean songs occasionally

If anyone of you might demand for the piano scripts so here is it, check it out below. However this is not the script I'm using cuz I downloaded another version earlier and I found this script is better. Since I'd practised the one I downloaded earlier so I think I'm not going to re-practise the new version lol. This is more to an original version since I downloaded from http://sup3rjunior.com
I do not have the violin script since I played it my own, I created myself. But if there's a little mistake I hope for your apologies. 

Around 3 to 4 days I spent in order to make this song perfect, luckily I can manage the music notes even though I had to count them one by one. (omg such a shame hahaha) Nevertheless, the piano cover is the most difficult part. I had to listen to this song many times to make sure I get the correct tune and speed. My initial speed of 47 seconds to 30 seconds for the intro is kinda challenging.

For the violin part I tried a lot of tones but they don't complement with the music so I changed quite frequently to get the exact tone. Finally it's done!

Tadaa, here I attached the original music video with choreographs, it formed a pretty visual ensemble and that's why Korean songs are leading the trend in music industry. Undeniably I'm not a good piano player like him haha, he is great!

Then here's my own piano and violin cover, do enjoy it and leave some comments. *blush blush* Hope that there's no bad mistakes. By the way, there's incompatibility between the piano and violin part cuz my piano tone is lower haha (piano sounds differ from qualities), so sorry for that. I ended up performing both in different conditions and joined two videos together. Thanks for watching!

4 comments :

  1. oh u are really sweet! 气质爆灯 !like the piano part and I actually wish to brush up my piano skills like you , unfortunately I dont have enough time to make it! Anyway it will always remain in my to-do list haha. Keep this up you are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... paiseh-nya yun heng.. thx thx!! hehe thank u so much! wow u did play piano also har... u play for me too! teehee... ok ok can de, as long as u improve urself during holidays sure can be better dont worry =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi henghui, thanks so much for the script. u r a very talented girl, kip it effort, n this is my first time reading ur blog. i love the the way u decribing ur food hunting trip and so on..stay sweet always :) ur junior angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank u Angie! sorry that now only i noticed ur comment thanks for ur support btw! You are talented too! haha

      Delete