1

Saturday 10 May 2014

My 22nd birthday bash @ The Bee Publika ♛

Today is my birthday! I've been counting down since a month ago and I wonder what surprises will I receive from my friends and of course, my boy! Probably I'm not being a good gf that I doubted him for not planning me any birthday surprises and I quarreled with him a bit. Agh how shit am I, just ignore me la...

I woke up with a real pretty mood and I neither focus on my studies nor assignments, my head is full of what I should wear for my birthday later and what kind of make-up should I put on. Guess that I'm a lucky girl and my boy really sayang me a lot that he bought me a super pricey playsuit from Miss Selfridge as my birthday gift. I'm really touched cuz his bank account money is running low and still he spent such huge amount of money to buy me an exorbitant gift. He don't really buy anything with this kind of price range even for himself. He told me I looked ravishing in this playsuit. Thanks babe, so much so much! ♥

After everything checked and we hit the track to Publika to celebrate my birthday in one of the restaurant The Bee. At first I was kind of skeptical about his sincerity, just a dinner at any random restaurant that made me not really in my mood at the beginning. Fine, I continue my dinner and he kept finding excuses to go toilet, I was like "agh, what again".. It seemed like a boring birthday bash. 

He continued talk to me after he returned from the toilet and I was too absorbed into every topics he threw. A few minutes passed and I noticed that he was not talking to me intently, his eyes were looking behind me and I started to scowl at him. Just a couple of seconds, I heard someone sang birthday song, I turned my head and saw the waiters of the restaurant were holding a cake and balloons, strode towards me. I was gaping and I can't believe that moment how happy I am and have tears rolling in my eyes. 

I'm so exhilarated that he custom-made me a minion birthday cake, it is super duper adorable and cuddly! He knew I love minions a lot a lot! ♥ I'm really more than grateful and touched that he gave me such a wonderful surprise. Thanks a lot my dear. ♥ He knew that I always love pretty balloons and he planned so hard and finally found a shop that made hydrogen-filled balloons printed "Hugs & kissess" and "Happy birthday"! They are so pretty and I love it. This might be an unforgettable 22nd birthday bash, a thousand of thanks to u my dear! ♥

I hope that time will stay at 10th of May as if I can enjoy my birthday everyday. It's really the greatest birthday bash ever and I know the way u love me never fades. I love u so much! Thank u so much! ♥
Thanks for the pink lacey playsuit from Miss Selfridge! ♥
You're dashing my dear! ♥
 My lovely minion cake!! ♥
Address: 36B, Level G2, Publika, 
                   Solaris Dutamas, Jalan Dutamas 1
                   50480, Kuala Lumpur.

Contact: (603) 6201 8577

Opening Hours:
Mon - Fri: 11am - late
Sat & Sun: 10am - late

4 comments :

  1. I like that jumpsuit! BTW the whole celebration is so 'grand' and sweet haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. thanks ya yun heng =D =D not grand enough but its sweet.. haha.. btw im satisfied and happy =D

      Delete
  2. my dear u reali so sweet!! reali hope u wil go thru ur life wif tze wei and my blessings always for u 2.. =)
    Happy Birthday.. shall meet u soon~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaa... xie xie ni francis =D =D hehe ok ok must faster meet har.. really miss die u =D thanks babe =D

      Delete