1

Tuesday 20 August 2013

My beach outfit ★

Been to the beach is always my favorite. I love to feel the sea breeze and enjoy the smooth sand at beach definitely. Needless to say, I LOVE BEACH ACTIVITIES THE MOST! How could you resist the so so tempting beach activities that you can enjoy the sea breeze and the splash of salty-water on your skin. It gives you excitement. Of course, being to beaches you mustn't forget to dress up yourself with a pair of shades and hat. That's utmost important! 

I have a dress that given by my cousin long time ago. I wore it before, so this is it. I wore it again cuz this dress is pretty suitable as a beach outfit and I love this dress! It's strapless anyway but it's just suitable since it is cool and not so thick. Going to beach ought to put on a slippers, so I just simply put on a very hideous slippers I wore at home. 

Overall just a very simple outfit to beach. 

Got my shades from Times Square a while ago.
Bought this hat when I'm going for my Phuket trip.
*Hat from H&M



No comments :

Post a Comment