1

Sunday 25 August 2013

Minions Fever ♥



Followed by the movie DESPICABLE ME and also its sequel DESPICABLE ME 2minions mayhem strikes Malaysia. I don't really got the comprehension why Malaysians lapse into minion fever. But minions do took a great surge in Malaysia. Let's just look at the procession in MacDonald, then you'll get it.
OMG the queue was just like endless, long as snake.

So, after watched this movie. I fall in love with minions as well gradually. I actually get crazy of them! Y
Minions were so endearing. Yeah, although they weren't the main character like Gru did but they caught public's attention!

I love the single-eyed minions the most, I think there's one named Stuart! They were immensely endearing that I can't hold myself to seize them on my hands. I actually did wish to collect the whole set that is introduced in MacDonald, but I neither joined the queue buying happy meals to collect the toys. *Cuz by the time I'm mad with minions, the latest batch is already introduced and I failed to grab them oh no!*
I wish that I could grab all 9 of them!

When the minions were sold out I was like "WHaaaaaAT?"

So my boy did joined a queue once for me, but he failed and he kept blaming himself. "No boy, I don't blame you" lololll.. Y

Then he bought me two minion dolls as compensation. The yellow creature that often confused people whether they are banana, potato or peanuts.
I just knew minions loved banana, their staple. I wonder how come eating banana can still make them so stout and short lololll... I tot they'll be lanky! hahahahaha...

I don't care about what they resembled, how fat they are, they're simply just so cuddly!
OMG 
They're just so adorable how could you resist their cuteness?

I somehow don't understand how I got obsessed with these cute toys. But frankly I can reload Despicable Me over and over again just to watch their cute acts. I especially loved to skipped to the part where minions appeared the most just to watch them. Teehee...

So I'd need to apologize for my madness. Here's a scroll of minions images and gif!
This is one of my favorite scene of minions.
Butt... Hahahaha. 
I can't bear that their laughters can be so cute too!
Despicable Me 2

Purple freak!
A laughter a day keeps anger away...

I want a shade too!
Minions aren't always despicable, aren't they?




I think they changed to subway sandwich instead of banana. lol

Minion 1:"Look at my bunny tail"
Minion 2:"......"
 I wished I was Gru!


When I saw minions, that's my expression. Haha


Selca with minion!
Sorry, please ignore my ruffled hair and hideous look.

That's how they got the crowd's attention I reckoned... 
THE BANANA SONG

I SWEAR

YMCA

4 comments :