1

Sunday 28 July 2013

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid skin care range



I spent lots of money and finally bought the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid products range. Aligning from the left is

  •  Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing lotion
  •  Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing milk
  •  Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing cleansing oil
  •  Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing make-up remover
  •  Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing eye cream


I'd been using the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid skin care range for quite a period, and I found them pretty suit my dry skin type. I wasn't fawning over Hada Labo products but I truly loved them! 

The Hada Labo moisturizing lotion is claimed to be Japan's number one moisturizing lotion and is the best seller in Japan. I'd heard many reviews from my friends regarding Hada Labo products, and I'd let myself to have a try. Amazingly, I'm not being hyperbolic but they do worked on my skin and my skin conditions turned better!






The moisturizing lotion is kinda popular bcuz it contains the nano hyaluronic acid that penetrates into our skin innermost layer to deeply moisturize the skin. Apparently, it worked out especially if you are a dry skin type. It helps rehydrate and rejuvenate our skin. Plus, what is surprisingly specific here is this moisturizing lotion is free of fragrance, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant. 

**p/s: Alcohol did evaporate in normal temperature and it tend to bring away moisture stored in our skin, which it tends to make your skin drier instead of moisturize your skin! (I read it from somewhere long time ago, lolol...) SO, better be careful when choosing skin care products, it should not contain alcohol!

The moisturizing lotion is transparent in colour and odourless, thus this will reduce the irritation to our skin especially those with sensitive skin type. It is pretty sticky in texture and you will immediately feel the soothing effect it exert on your skin!
Price: RM 45.90









Next, the moisturizing milk which is almost same with the moisturizing lotion so I will not elaborate more on that. The main thing here is the moisturizing milk functions to lock the moisture of our skin to prevent extreme lost of water from our skin due to our daily activities such as perspiring. Just simply apply the moisturizing milk after the moisturizing lotion and you might've completed your daily skin care routine.
Price: RM 55.90









Now, we will come to the review of the Hada Labo cleansing oil which is oil-based.
It was superb as I found that it is effective in clearing make-up even heavy make ups. You just require a small amount of cleansing oil and you can clean your make-up without any residue left behind. I'd also read about an article recommending Hada Labo cleansing oil as a make up remover to be included in your daily skin care regimen. 

Anyway, this cleansing oil is transparent in colour actually, that's the packaging making it looked olive colour giving us the perception it is an oil.
But, I usually used this make up remover only if I'd applied make up. =)
Price: RM 49.90









The Hada Labo make-up remover is claimed as a make-up remover, but it is more suitable for light make up individuals since it is water-based. I normally used this as my daily cleanser if I'd applied my sunblock heading outdoors (but without make up of course), after encountering loads of dust and contaminants we might face daily when we're outdoors. This cleansing step can properly clean your clogged pores and dust or contaminants that attached on our skin before we proceed to our daily cleansing with cleansing foam. 
Again that's the packaging that make it blue visually, but it is in fact transparent in colour.
Price: RM 45.90








Hmm, regarding the Hada Labo moisturizing eye cream, I had tried it personally and by relief, it does not depair me! The eye cream texture is soft and light with a white colour base. when applied to your eyes you might feel your skin area around your eyes is instantly hydrated and is absorbed immediately deep into your skin.
The statement mentioned that this eye cream lightens dark circles, besides reducing puffiness and fine lines. BTW, I am a first time user of this eye cream. =)
Nevertheless, this is the most expensive one among all Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid products.
Price: RM 59.90



I was just giving my reviews regarding the Hada Labo products I purchased recently and I hope that helps. It is important to choose a suitable product that suits your skin in order to maintain a healthy skin condition.


Any further details can refer the Hada Labo Malaysia official website below:

4 comments :

  1. the water-based make up remover caught my eye!izzit only for face or eye and lip as well? and how effective it is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.... I hor didnt used it for make up de leh... I just simply clear if i got use sunblock o. Anyway I read a few reviews said it is useful o, it can clear make up very well too! but not heavy make up of course. =)
      But i still suggest u if u want to clear eye and lip better use oil-based one. sure cleaner o =)

      Delete
  2. lol.. I thought you dont like hada labo products.. >.<
    Hehe, I'm using hada labo brands products too.. nice.. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I didnt said I don't like leh... I just like when I first use it.. Yes, that's why now I bought them in a set =)

      Delete