1

Sunday 18 August 2013

Floral prints ❀

Even though I am not adept in fashion but I would like to blog about my outfits during my outings. This is the first fashion post ever. Don’t go suspicious over it, girls do always have their clothes matched before heading outdoors. I’m one of them of course! 

Recently I’m obsessed with TOPSHOP and bought a few garments from any Topshop outlets. Nevertheless I do have some garments bought online or other cheaper outlets too. So today's coordinate will be about my floral top from Topshop.

So I paired up this floral printed cami with long jeans. You can also pair it up with any shorts, better be a darker tone to emphasize your floral top. Not forgot to mention I love strappy tops the most since they were comfortable when you put on them in such hot weather in Malaysia!


Floral print cami top from Topshop
Jeans from Festival Mall
Flats from H&M
Studded bag from Mirrorcle
Studded open-cuffed bracelet from Forever 21


No comments :

Post a Comment