1

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Thrills at Sunway Lagoon ♥

"Dear can we go somewhere else instead of Melaka?" my boy pleaded me. So, after pondering for a little while, I suggested: "Sunway Lagoon! is that okay?" Both of us consent to my own decision. And yes we were at SUNWAY LAGOON

It's my first time been to Sunway Lagoon and I definitely loved here! I got an AEON member card ready since we can enjoy 30% off to gain an entry. By then something eye-catching got my attention. I saw the flash-board right ahead of the counter showing that DIGI USERS can get a BUY ONE FREE ONE ticket! We were so so lucky that we grabbed a chance to enjoy exclusive offers to gain an entry. So we paid just RM60 each and tied a wristband to enter Sunway Lagoon. Aww that's why I LOVE DIGI

In the meantime, there are a total of five parks in Sunway Lagoon comprising of Extreme Park, Wild Life Park, Amusement Park, Water Park and Lynton V. Harris Scream Park. 

Here, our first try in Sunway Lagoon is the newly introduced World War Z Live.This Scream Park is based on the theme of the movie cast by Brad Pitt, World War Z. Generally, ZOMBIES! During our queue, there are a few people that disguised themselves as zombies that merely scare the crowd away. Of course when I leaned myself to the barricade there was a zombie that frightened me indeed, and I was taken aback oh no... 
We were at the Lynton V. Harris Scream Park
Finally it's our turn to enter the Scream Park. It's dark and a few crowds were horror-stricken. I groped for my boy cuz I'm quivering convulsively with fear. We were given instructions and leaded to the dark maze. It's so dark inside we could hardly spot anything. It's divided into a few sections where I noticed a few corners were placed with a few eerie and spooky puppets based on horror films. Since I'm a horror film amateur, I do recognize those puppets. Yes, they are from the movie SAW and even SCREAM.

There's a part where we were required to put on 3D glasses and walk through the maze. There are lots of zombies that tried to frightened us as if they were the wretched poltergeist lololll... Our hearts kept hammering with fear when we went through every nook and cranny in the maze. The maze is so big that we made our way out at last. Wooo, such a relief!
One of a much more handsome zombie lolll...
Photos with the zombie around 
This zombie has his face seriously disfigured. 
The Scream Park
World War Z Live!
Wild Life Park
Wild Life Park didn't really attract us since it's more like A ZOO
Anyway you can have Jungle Trail and even a train ride. 
The Wild Life Park also include Tiger Adventure, Tree Top Terrace Wildlife theatre, Bird Savannah and etc.

Pirate's Revenge also the pirate's ship.
BTW this is a 360 degree rotational ride and it's superb!
This is my first time to try on the 360 degree ride.
Am I scare? NO I AM NOT.. Hahahahaha...
He absolutely resembled Captain JACK SPARROW in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean.
Tomahawk is more like a scissors when two coach exchange directions! 
Plus, Tomahawk did 360 degree rotations twice in different directions! 
I ride this twice! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Put on the shower cap thing to conceal our hair.
Plus an elbow protector.
All Terrain Vehicle (ATV)
This is almost similar with the jungle ride I had in Port Dickson.
The Sunway Lagoon mascot!




So right now we're ready to GET WET
After that we have to secure our things in a locker or my phone might break down.

The disadvantage here is you have to lock all your belongings in a locker or you are not allowed to have any rides. Agh, so troublesome. Besides the charge of every locker is not worth that it costs RM15.  The locker number is tagged on our wristbands so that no one could easily access our locker. Then there's a scanner to inspect your wristband to confirm your own locker and place your things safely inside. Thefts could be definitely avoided.

The weather is kinda nasty that we get a little dizzy. So we decided to get cool by some water splashes. Here we were in Water Park where I keened for dampness. 

Afterall I couldn't take any photos further cuz we were going for water rides. So I Googled a few photos so that you guys could have a better picture about Sunway Lagoon Water Park.

Pedestrian suspension bridge: claimed the world's longest suspension bridge
When u crossed the bridge and reached the end, you can enjoy Flying Fox.
The flying fox is the world's longest but sadly I missed the chance due to time limit.
A glance down the suspension bridge is the Surf Beach where surfing is available too.
I love this the most! VUVUZELA, the world's largest vortex water ride 
which is very new in Sunway Lagoon.

You'll definitely soaked wet with water while you have this ride. Do you noticed a slant before the funnel of Vuvuzela? That's a 90 degree inclination where you will plummet into the funnel as if fallen into an abyss by the strong water current. You will find yourself moving back and forth in the large funnel and experience big splash water flowing like a waterfall before surging into the pool. The speed is rapid that made us indulge in frenzy of excitement. I shrieked load of times cuz you didn't get to expect what's coming up next. 

Waterplexx 5D, this is new too!

So I'll give a little description regarding Waterplexx 5D. This is awesome! You'll get to experience water spluttering in every directions when you are securely seated. We enjoyed the 3D movie played on screen and also extra amazing effects. This is a visual and also sensorial enjoyment, that's why it's a 5D. The place I sat is the "luckiest" place where I get the most splash. There're water spurting even from the bottom, it just came in every direction! On my left side, there's a large pipe where big gush of water is rushed out and I was soaked wet as if I just had my shower. The seats do complement with the movie actions and we just experienced something like we were on scene. 

However I'm shuddering with cold cuz the cinema is freezing. But, my dizziness was slightly relieved! That's fun! Waterplexx 5D is worthy to experience. 

Grand Canyon River Rapids


This is more like a rafting in a rapid current river. The round boat will drift us along the stream and needless to say, we still get wet a little as usual. LOL... 

P/s: The ones with photos were greatly recommended. You should give them a try if you're here or your arrival will passed in vain. But I missed the chance to have a try on flying fox and roller coaster. The roller coaster outraged us since it's under maintenance. Sigh...

In the contrary, we do tried on the Colorado Splash and also Splash down deck. Besides there's also G-force X, Bungee Trampoline and other adventurous and dangerous rides, but I always have the guts to try! Just the main issue here is these rides required extra charges that costs so high. Sigh, I hate extra charges! 

If you ask me whether I would come back to Sunway Lagoon once again, I would definitely say YES! We procured a lot and I had many first-time trials on these rides which were deep rooted in my mind. 

For more informations feel free to vitit the official website of Sunway Lagoon: 
http://www.sunwaylagoon.com/

Operation hours: Open daily from 10am till 6pm.
 (603) 5639 0000 

No comments :

Post a Comment