1

Saturday 11 May 2013

My special birthday series @ ilLido Italian Dining Restaurant

Counting down to 5 o’clock, finally class has ended. I was longing for this moment because I’m going out for my birthday celebration. Rushed home and get myself a nice shower, rummaging my wardrobe what dress I should’ve put on. I found a dress and get it laundered; I was preening myself in front of the mirror thereafter.

For the very first time I wear make-up as demanded by my boyfie, and put on my earrings so that I looked elegant. Lolll, I’ve to stop praising myself. =)

At 7pm sharp my boy was waiting for me outside, donned my high-heel, and grabbed my handbag then leave. He told me: “Wait, I’ve something to give u.” The moment he opened my pressie I saw a pretty bracelet and I was startled and obsessed with it. He wore it for me and I kept gazing at it coz it was too beautiful.

The restaurant we were going remains secret and I have no idea what he’s planning, so I just keep calm and wait.

The taxi stopped in front of il-Lido and I realized that it was no ordinary restaurant. I couldn’t have known how much my boy planned so hard for me just to give me surprises, at this moment I was so touched!

Then we entered and were served by the waiters to our seats. The surrounding of the restaurant is so romantic and the ambience was absolutely perfect. This was my first time dining in such restaurant as he told me I'm 21 years old already and so he wanna planned something special and memorable. 

This is an Italian restaurant, il-Lido, 
the ambience was just perfect and suitable for couples to dine in =)
The lights are dimly lit just right on top of every table that illustrate atmosphere of romance.
The lamb minced meat wrapped up accompanied by dried chilly skin. The green-coloured sauce is flooded all over the plate to create a layer where the wrapped lamb meat is placed on top of it.
This rib chicken is smoked with alcohol which made me not used to its taste, 
still succulent though. The squarish platter is spread with sauce and rib chicken decorated with red chilly and leaves.
 This is my "Guess" bracelet as my 21 years old present, pretty isn't?






 My boy cutting pieces of chicken for me =)









Glasses for wine drinking.
This Italian sphere-like bread is served free and we had hard times chewing it since it is so hard like stone. BTW it is nice and tastes alcoholic. 
This is also served free. 
The bubble-liked white foam concealing the fries with mint-grass adorned. 
Anyway the special thing here is that the foam is exactly alcohol.

After finished our dinner we waited for our dessert. But, suddenly I heard someone singing “Happy birthday” song and turned my head, I saw a few waiters, with one of them holding a cake and put it in front of me. I was totally touched and remained paralyzed for a moment due to a frenzy of excitement.

I was indulged in happiness and I couldn’t express how touched I am but I do know that my boy had come out with such brilliant ideas to give me continuous surprises. I was telling myself that I must love him more no matter what happened. 
 The cake was adorned with berries, strawberry and some mint grass (I think) 
with the pink treacle icing on top. 
The sponge below the icing is a little harsh but still a nice try!
Tiramisú Moderno
 The tiramisu dessert, it is delectable!













Yes I might say that this is my happiest day ever and I had wished that the clock will not strike 12 to the next day. 
For more informations visit il-lido Menu
Address: Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone:+60 3-2161 2291

p/s: His coming birthday fall on 10th of June, and I’m planning something great to give him surprises. Keep it secret! Stay tuned =)

No comments :

Post a Comment