1

Sunday 5 October 2014

Lotte Toppo Top girl search semi-final workshop

It is a good news that I managed to enter semi-final for Lotte Toppo top girl search competition. I had never dare to dream about it until I was chosen as one of the semi-finalist among hundreds of contestants. All semi-finalists were informed to attend the competition workshop in Royal Phantom dance studio.

I'm so nervous the first time travel so far just to attend a workshop that is far from where I stay. When I first arrived there is kinda awkward cuz I'm standing aside, talking to one of the girl Fatin I first met. By then we both joined a group of girls and started ice-breaking to know each other. Never knew that we can be quite close after that.. 

I guess I'm lucky enough to know so many pretty girls and they are super friendly and approachable. There are around 21 semi-finalists who will compete during the semi-final and all of them are amazingly talented!! There are who knows to sing, dance or even music.. We were divided into dancing group and singing group where training session is provided to boost our confidence and enhance our performance level.

Lastly I just know that I never regret to know all girls and we will meet soon in Times Square to compete for the final round... 



This is my video during audition.. Sorry for the imperfect performance cuz I'm sooo panic in front of the judges... Do enjoy watching~~

No comments :

Post a Comment