1

Monday 6 October 2014

Lotte Toppo top girl search semi-final @ Times Square KL

Finally today is the day to showcase our performance! We reached Times Square early in the morning for rehearsal that's why all of us are like just awake from sleep.
Just like a celebrity, we were provided free hairdo and make up by professionals for our performance. It feels so great when u sit there and let them do the make up and hair styling for you, free of charge!!
 My make up artist.. and...
Hair stylist...

At 12:30pm, all of us begin to perform on stage according to our turn with panic feelings overwhelmed. When it comes to my turn, I was asked about how long I learnt violin, who I admire the most.. Luckily is just easy questions yeehee!! Then I started playing my violin... then run to back stage when my performance ended... Phew, so nervousss...

And... everything ends... Even though I didn't mange to enter as one of the top 10 finalist but it's indeed a great experience to expose to such competition and most importantly I can get to know a lot of friends who are so talented!! The sad thing about it is that I'm leaving these bunch of cute friends and I'm gonna miss them a lot!!

Hope that we will keep in contact and do meet soon.. Last but not least I want to thank my bf, parents and friends who showed great support to me during my competition. xoxo....

Feel free to enjoy my semi-final performance video and happy reading!!

No comments :

Post a Comment