1

Monday 1 September 2014

Lindsey Stirling Beyond the veil violin cover

Aww, it has been a long time since I did a cover. This time I did a violin cover from Lindsey's song, a very long time ago song but I'm just in love with it - Beyond the veil.

I think many of us do know who Lindsey Stirling is... She is the super famous dancing violinist. Even though she failed to impress the judges during her participation in American got talents, but still she put in efforts and finally make it to YouTube. She is a successful violinist now, what makes her so different from others is that she can dance while playing violin! The greatest achievement is that she even has a chance to work together with John Legend, Lzzy Hale and even, The Piano Guys.
She is real amazing! She even has her own tour concerts and even those who know nil about music went to her concert as well. I really adore her and love her songs a lot. She makes me revive my interest about music once again after I abandoned my violin for a long time. So hope that you guys will enjoy my video cover and sorry if I didn't play very well since some are off sync. Thanks a lot and do follow Lindsey if you love her ♥!

The original video of beyond the veil.
Thanks for watching =)

No comments :

Post a Comment