1

Monday 10 March 2014

Course night 2014 @ Dynasty hotel

Hey there, it has been a long time since I blog and now I'm back again. Our annual course night just happened yesterday and I hope to blog about it since we took a lot of pretty photos. Time passed in a breakneck speed and now we're a third year student, and we will graduate soon after a year. It is such a sweet memories during your university life and you can't just wash them away like that, it's gonna cram in your head forever and ever. We held this course night mainly to celebrate our seniors' last year in university, to give them surprises and express our love.

Do u know that we paid lots of efforts and poured buckets of sweats just to give them a unforgettable course night memories, so that they will have the sweetest moment that they'll never forget. Some of my friends really squeeze their brainjuice to make this course night perfect, they do really put on an effort!

Luckily, the event goes on smoothly and many of our seniors were so touched. Of course, they are so unwilling to leave school since they are a fourth year student but time don't really wait. Arrgh, sentimental feelings strike again.

Many of them really dressed up and make the event looks more grand and splendid. Romance pervade the air when the helium-filled balloons were released to the air, the ambiance is just so mesmerizing.

I hope that we can have more of these kind of events cuz it really bond all of us together. I simply miss that moment already.
selca.. sorry for the poor quality image of my phone.
My boyfie ♥
My buddy system, they are awesome people! LOVE THEM ALWAYS ♥
My first year buddy, she is just so pretty and gorgeous!
Prettiest girl in my class, she is pretty even without make up! hehe
My second year buddy, he's a nice guy.
My fourth year buddy, she is graduating soon, gonna miss her loads!
Pardon me, they always do silly antics that make u laugh.
He loves pranks.
That's all for our course night, it is a great night to have all pharmacy students to gather as one. xoxo.
More photos available at Course nite 2014 album

No comments :

Post a Comment