1

Monday 18 August 2014

Congraduation to my bestie ♥

It's the first time ever I went to a convocation in UTAR Kampar. Of course it's more than excited cuz it's my best friend's convocation. Being a best friend, no matter how far the distance from KL to Kampar definitely won't make me even hesitate a word, we planned early so that we can make it to her convocation. Last but not least, we bought her a graduation gift and also a bouquet of roses with bear!

Putting on the graduation robe, she is definitely the limelight among us. I feel proud of her cuz she is now a big girl who need to be more independent since she is stepping up to another stage of life. One more thing to be proud of is that she is officially in a relationship.. I wished her all the best in her future undertakings and do remember that we will never forget you.

I wonder what will you feel when you are a graduate and you are now dependent on yourself, to get a job, to earn money... All of these might get so confusing and I can't really picture it, I don't know what choice I would make. Will I prefer more to be a student or more to be an employee? My future is unpredictable but I hope that I can cope with it..

Anyways, I wish my dearest sister all the best and do remember we love you always.. ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment