1

Sunday 18 August 2013

I MISS HIM ♥


As usual we had phone calls and texting every minute, every hour, every day. However I still wanna say that I MISS MY BOY SO MUCH! I really couldn’t bear after such long that we never meet, what could that be if we really meet up. If anyone followed me in instagram will definitely noticed many photos about both of us.

Honestly I am the kind of person that sticks to my boy 24-seven. I rely on him almost everything and everywhere. I’m such dependent. I do always fell into the reverie just because I missed him so much during holidays since we can’t meet up. All we can do is just SMS and phone calling.

Every time when I faced stress I will just find him, especially during exam periods. I couldn’t imagine if I lose him what can I do. Probably in the trap of stress that cannot be released.

He’s good to me, probably the best of the best that cannot be substituted. He cares about me in all ways. He knew when I am cheerful, sad or indignant. He understands me more than I could even know myself. Whenever I denied whether I am happy, sad or angry he just simply realized it. “I’m your boyfriend how come I couldn’t know you aren’t happy?”

In the matter-of-fact, I am quite a temperamental person. I got angry quite frequent over a small matter. So he’s the one who always convinced me until I’m good. He always treated me like a princess . I bet I should’ve changed my bad attitude. LOL

He cares for me the most. He rather gets wet during rain or gets burnt under the sun instead of me. He also changed a lot for me regarding the things that I didn’t like him to do. THAT’S WHY HE IS THE BEST BOY I’VE EVER MEET.




HE’S MY BOY. No one could ever take him away from me cuz he’s mine lololll… Babe I MISS YOU and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Y

No comments :

Post a Comment