1

Friday 30 May 2014

Disguised birthday attempt @ Chinoz on the park KLCC

Hi my dear readers, so previously I blogged briefly about my preparation for my boy's birthday. Well, today let me tell u the details of how we actually celebrated it. I'd been anticipated so long and we actually went to KLCC early in the morning around 10am, so u can actually guess how early I woke up to preen myself. I need to curl my hair, make up and bla bla bla. Girls are always that fussy, but I want to have the best look to celebrate his birthday and also our 2nd anniversary.

We went to Chinoz on the park after our movie and honestly, this is the first attempt to celebrate his birthday. How to say that? It's actually a disguised birthday celebration, make him feel like I am not really planning well for his birthday. I can see his face a bit disappointed, hahaha. But, I ignored him. When he went to toilet I snooped a chance to tell the waiter to prepare me a slice of cake and write an inscription on it. So, that's it the red velvet cake. Then we continued to stroll around, window shopping.
 Yucks I looked so hideous.
 Spaghetti carbonara RM38++
 Red snapper fish & chips RM42++
 Red velvet cake RM14++
 Disguised attempt to give him later surprises, teehee...
It's 6pm, I told him: "Hey, let's go home I'm super stress cuz I'd not studied for many days!" I pulled him to board taxi but it is peak hour and traffic is seriously jam. He asked the reason to board taxi and I said I want to rush home..

The moment when I failed to pick any taxi, the last resort is I'd to tell him that we're going to Skybar.. At the end, we'd to walk through the whole park out from KLCC to the destination I wanted to go. My legs were aching badly but he remained beaming... =)
 Swagging through the park with the leather bag as a birthday present for him... 
So where we went is... to be continued in the next post =)

No comments :

Post a Comment