1

Monday 28 April 2014

Palace of Miracles 2014

Our annual dinner "Palace of Miracles 2014" was officially inaugurated on 26th April at Flamingo hotel. It is also an awards giving ceremony to award those students who got excellent results, so those who are awarded Dean list definitely will not miss the party. We are the third years who are the organizer for this event of the night.

Beforehand, all of the third year pharmacy students were busy preparing for this great occasion. I'm not excluded as well, I'm the committee member for Protocol and of course we need to undergo strict training to welcome VIPs and lecturers of our faculty. It's quite a tough process to go through, u need to suffer the wrath of executive of Protocol; suffer the duration of standing with heels on that make ur legs shouting in pain and you can't even sit down when the event is ongoing.

We went there inexplicably early cuz we wanted to carry out the rehearsal at the hotel first. Protocols are always the main character in this kind of events and any mistakes made are all our fault. How sad to hear that, haizz. Anything wrong we were scolded pathetically, but I never blamed my friend, who is the executive of Protocol. She is great and had everything well-planned, she is just venerable.

The Technical executive and committee members were busy as well to control the sound system and lighting effects to enhance visual ensemble. All people were busy with their own work and we barely have time to rest. The rehearsal seemed complicated and lots of errors popped up. But no matter how, all of us prayed that this event can proceed smoothly.

Finally night falls, we did our make-up and changed into our prom dress, ready to rock the event. Now we were ready to welcome the arrival of VIPs. When the event started, I carried on my duty as arranged and I immediately grab a seat after my duty slot is over, yeehee! Everything checked! The event of course is crammed with various performances and even performances of students from Thailand. So this is an awesome international event between Malaysia and Thailand, bravo to our chairman who made this event successful. I sat down to enjoy the performances although I'd been watching them for countless time.

It's a great night, great event with great people. Hope that the university can organize this kind of events in the future and we will absolutely show our full support. ♥
My prom dress for the night. ★
Aha, my boy here! Proud of him that he is awarded Dean list due to his top results. It's no easy task to be one of the Dean list, I will always bless him from my heart and hope that he can keep up with his results. Good luck and all the best! 
Me and ma boy 
My lovely buddies 
Here she is, the executive of Protocol. I'm much obliged to her for everything she taught us, even though sometimes she scolded us when we did wrongly but in the end we learnt a lot. 
The whole family of protocol executive and committee members ♥
Hail, Protocol!
My buddy line. ♥
The chairman of the event
Dean list faces, do recognize them ya hahahaha. 
The pretty violinst
I'm already a protocol for last year and this year event, don't wish that I'm one of them again for next year. Violin performance next year maybe? hehe...
More photos: Palace of miracles 2014

No comments :

Post a Comment