1

Saturday 15 February 2014

Sweet Valentine's day 2014 ♥

Today is 14th February, and it is a very unique day for all couples: Valentine's day! I've been awaiting for this day so long and I was planning how am I gonna celebrate this day with my boy.

Love is not as easy as you think, a relationship requires trust and concern devoted by each other. You neither need a handsome guy, nor a very pretty gorgeous girl to be your valentine. A kind and good-hearted person, and a people who loves you from the heart ought to be complacent.

It has been a one year plus we been together and definitely we go through happiness as much as squabbles. Many friends around us are always green-eyed over us cuz they said we matched too perfectly. Aww how happy to hear that! 

I am just too glad to know this boy and feel lucky to have him as my boyfriend. Probably our fate had been destined to be together. We are from the different constellations, he is a Gemini, I'm a Taurus. Nevertheless, we have near similar personalities. He loves shopping as much as I do, he detests studying as much as I do, he loves travelling as much as I do.

This Valentine's day, he came to find me and as usual we went out to celebrate this romantic occasion. I won't tell much here and just let the photos speak how we been through this romantic occasion, hehe...
I baked him a "heart-shaped" cheesecake specially for him and he do love it very much and praised that my cake is more delicious than those sell out there. *Leaping with joy* I can't remove the cake from the mould and have to take the photo together with the mould haha... I also custom-made him an oversized Valentine's day card... 
We had our lunch at Azuma Japanese restaurant.
I super duper love the wristwatch he gave me as a Valentine's day gift, it is so so heartwarming and I never expect he will get me such a surprise! 
Of course not to forget #selfies
Our Valentine's day OOTDs...  ♥

P/s: This is how I celebrate my Valentine's day, simple but perfect, what about you?

No comments :

Post a Comment