1

Sunday 29 June 2014

When they visit Seremban ♥

Meeting up with my juniors in Seremban is something so incredible, cuz all of them are from different states. Actually, they just came back from their Singapore trip and they decided to pay Seremban a visit where one of their friend is also Seremban-ian. 

Previously, Chen told me that they will overnight at my house on that day, and I'm super excited and happy that some of them will stay at my house. Mum decided to make steamboat to treat our guests!

Since Seremban is a boring place, there's no where we could go and we ended up watching movie. The rest of them went back that day and only 4 of them stayed back and will go home on the next day. Of course, I'd prepared all the ingredients to make a perfect steamboat. What I can say is that they are super cute and approachable, you can talked a lot with them.. endless chatting... Really hope that they can come again! 
We celebrated her birthday which is around the corner. 
 The steamboat party begins... 
Guys, do come again! Really miss the memories and time spent together with u all! ♥♥ 

No comments :

Post a Comment