1

Sunday 11 August 2013

Phuket Itinerary Day ❶

Counting down to 7th August as well as Hari Raya, here comes our vacation to Phuket! This is my very first time travelling abroad and I’m kinda rejoiced of course...

You can’t even imagine how I anticipated so much that I got to search the website regarding the Phuket trip and demanded dad to pass me the itinerary list even days before my vacation. I get to know details about our accommodation, the itinerary and even the attractions of Phuket of course! 



Selca before heading to KLIA.
An overjoyed face.. lol... 



We boarded a taxi there and arrived at KLIA at around 12pm. After checking in, we still need to board a so-called Aerotrain from B wing to C wing of KLIA. It sounds new anyway... 



We need to travel from B wing to C wing in KLIA by this so-called AEROTRAIN
First time I got in touch with such thing. It's amazing...
#Sorry the image is kinda blur...





So we arrived KLIA C wing, and headed to the waiting hall.



This is the waiting hall while waiting for our airplane.

My passport and airway ticket...




 Qatar Airways awaiting for our embarkation...



There's a pathway lead us to our airplane after our boarding passes were inspected.



So, here's the pathway...






When time arrives, we paced along the pathway leading us to the interior of the aircraft. We were completely paralyzed in excitement by the luxurious Qatar Airways. The seats are comfortable the spaces are well-proportioned! You can imagine it just like sitting on the couch at your home. We were gawping throughout till we managed our seats, then saw a small screen just right in front of us! Blimey, you can watch movies and listen to songs or even play games just in that single screen. Remotes are just right at the holder of your seats where you can control the screen. 

Sorry that I’m gonna talk much about this airplane cuz I’m too anxious. It isn't any run-of-the-mill airway, it’s just simply perfect! So I played around the screen and watched a movie on board… There’re facilities that might get wasted if you don’t used them. Lolol… The air stewardess served us perfectly and loads of positive feedbacks I had for this aircraft. Since I’m an ill-health descent, I always get queasy whenever I was on board in something moving. Although this aircraft speeds pretty stable but still I got queasy… Gosh I DON'T KNOW WHY...



We were ON BOARD!  




My cute little brother =)



I watched Oblivion... lol...


It's spacious and large actually with all seats properly aligned and screens just right in front of every seats. You can do whatever you want with that screen! 
** Oops the passengers were still loading their baggage...



P/s: This guy must be annoying with me since I kept taking photos .. lol...




Just connect the headphone to the screen and you can enjoy a movie.
It's awesome!



He's just too concentrate with it...


Food is also provided in the aircraft. 
Enjoy your meal..!


Visual through the porthole and I saw a sea of clouds! 



Finally we arrived Phuket Airport after 2 hours. Our tour guide beckoned us towards him and we followed him while listening to his explanation about our itineraries. Owh, and not forgot to mention, he is Phiak. Somehow I don’t know why his name sounds so cute but we just sneak a snigger behind. Lolol… He is dark and a little stout, but he’s friendly! He told us haughtily that tourism is the main income of Phuket. Wow, that's pretty great! What we do always encountered is we could hardly communicate with them but still they’ll try their best to explain everything to you. One thing I discovered about Thais is their courtesy and enthusiasm.

Somehow we didn't have much visit during the first day since it's already late when we reached Phuket. We were brought to the local shops to have a look at their local specialties. It is just a very brief tour overall for today. Then that's all for day 1.




Cashew nuts were Phuket's main third income.





One thing I do fancy about their toilet is the cleanliness. The toilet is always scented with some kind of aroma oil just like the kind we mostly found in the massage centers. Admittedly, their public toilets were clean enough to impress you. 



This is a public toilet... =)





Lastly we checked in our hotel, Seeka Boutique Resort. We didn’t stay in any four- or five-star hotels instead we chosen a suburban hotel in Phuket. The hotel is bedecked with many antique statues and possessed a serene environment where you can escape from the chaos of the city.  Besides, we can save our expenses of accommodation since it’s much cheaper. Lol…  


Once again, our room is also scented with aroma, probably this is the Thais’ custom. So, we have an utter rest before we proceed to our next day in Phuket. But what I hate about this hotel is its plug and the failed Wi-Fi connection. I couldn’t charge my phone at night and I’d deliberately called the receptionist and had a query about the plug. So she told me there is a plug adapter which we need to take it from the counter. Blimey, it’s so troublesome. Plus, the Wi-Fi made me down that I couldn’t online and make any phone calls. *Sigh…




 The swimming pool designed with antique statues all over. 


This is the place where we took our breakfast daily before we started our trip. 
The breakfast is included but the food aren't delicious, trust me...

Related links: Phuket Day 2 & Phuket Day 3

No comments :

Post a Comment