1

Saturday 7 March 2015

Lindsey Stirling Shatter Me Malaysia Tour 2015

What keep me excited is the concert I recently went, Lindsey Stirling Shatter Me Malaysia Tour 2015. I bought the tickets since last month and I couldn't wait to see her live! She is a great dancing violinist who is currently touring the world and this is definitely the first time she been to Malaysia on 4th March! I rarely spend a huge amount of money to watch any concert even though I love the celebrity a lot but this is the very first time I'm willing to throw chunk of money just to buy the tickets because I just love her more than words can say and she is amazing and awesome! I wanted to see how she rock the stage as I can only watch most of her live videos in YouTube. If you don't know her you should have lookout for her in YouTube and you will fall in love with her.
I invited one of my friend who is also a music enthusiast and we both decided to watch her live! So I went to KL purposely just to get her tickets, I'm more than excited to see her!


Finally it's her concert...! We met at Mid Valley to have our dinner and we went straight to Wisma Bentley Music Auditorium to wait for her... I think we are quite lucky that we still manage to grab the middle row at least it is not too far from the stage, that time everyone is sitting waiting for the concert to kick start. When the time is drawing near, we rush to the front row and we managed to stand at the second row! Omg I think I will be drown in her concert, I am crazyyyy!
We shouted for her and she appeared on stage with the first song Beyond the veil... All of her fans just get crazy and we cheered loudly for her... She is so energetic like she had control over the stage and u can see how confident she is... Sadly my phone memory is limited and I only manage to record a few videos. Besides, camera is strictly banned. Of course, I bought her shatter me album on the spot as one of my collection. Hmm, maybe can label me more correctly as being supportive. HAHA...
I'm so near to her!! No zooming *wink wink*

She played a few of her oldies and of course, All of me by John Legend. We swayed our phone in the air to create a beautiful starry sky and the atmosphere is so so romantic. The ridiculous thing is one of her fans, a guy proposed to her... Omg he have the guts!

The concert lasts for one hour and a half and it finally comes to an end. The sad thing is we are not able to take a photo with her, but the whole concert is more than amazing and she rocks out! I couldn't forget the night and I ended up insomnia thinking of her concert for the whole night... hahaha....

I will attach a few of her live videos I recorded below, you will definitely be mesmerized by her awesome performance!
She did not perform this in Malaysia but this is the live video I love the most! It's worth watching!







No comments :

Post a Comment