1

Friday 17 January 2014

Haagen Dazs Chocolate Fondue ♥

Hey guys! Sorry for a delayed update of my blog. I'm so busy with my exam a few weeks ago and here I'm again. I just feel so sorry for torturing my dear brain for so long and I decided to give it a little break! What about a brain-freeeeeeze...? That sounds awesome right?

I'm a chocolate lover, as always and forever. My boy then decided to bring me to have a try on the chocolate fondue. I'm always a fat-eater and never bored of fats and chocolates ♥, probably I'm too lazy to keep fit. (Im'ma chocolate monster.) By then we decided to try the chocolate fondue in Haagen Dazs.

It's just so relishing and how could u resist the melting warm chocolate when you loved chocolate just like it's part of your life? I just never care the way I eat that I spoiled my image (with chocolate all over my mouth, agh), but it is just too lovely! I just wish that I could drink the chocolate like I'm sipping a glass of cider. Oh no, that's too shameful to do so.

If you really like ice-cream and chocolate, have a try of the chocolate fondue in Haagen Dazs I'm sure you'll definitely like it! It is inclusive of fruits, several tiny scoops of Haagen Dazs ice-cream, cookies and biscotti, just so worthful to taste them all. Bet you'll get in love with the ice-cream when you dip it inside the pool of melted chocolate.
I can't believe that I eat like a kid with chocolate stain all over...

No comments :

Post a Comment