1

Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas dinner @ Brotzeit, Mid Valley

Today is Christmas! That's such a wonderful day but our Christmas is always ruined by the so hateful study week. Btw we managed to sneak out a lil while to have a great dinner at Brotzeit. I can't really have lots of time to describe how is Brotzeit but overall its a nice try!

We ordered Pork Platter where it is supposed to be a 6 pax meal but we only have 4 of us. There is a variation of pork's portion, the pork ribs, pork breasts, even pork sausages! Amazingly we managed to finish the whole platter! 

Our dinner is accompanied by a singing band which is just over the corner. Their voices reverberated through the restaurant which creates an ambiance that enhance the Christmas atmosphere.

Surprisingly we all consent to order two tankards of beer to have a try but... eww, it taste yucks. We aren't really a beer person or an alcoholic so we wasted our money on the beer. Somehow it is worth trying! I got a lesson, never order any beers anymore. I could know that how much my stomach detest beer. I ended up swigging coca-cola to ease my queasiness, although I think that might be a lil dangerous. Lol.

Then just have a look of the photos if you'd like to. But remember do not drool over your computer. Haha.

No comments :

Post a Comment