1

Saturday 2 November 2013

Awaiting for trip to HK

It has been a while since I updated my post due to the mid-semester exam that just ended yesterday. As you know exams are always our priority and I spent all time studying instead of doing other things else. The only thought that kept striking my mind during exam is my trip to Hong Kong with my boy. We've been planning to somewhere for a vacation since long time ago and we decided Hong Kong. Omg I am being so excited all the time and hope that time reaches faster. During the first day when our long term break ended, we had been visiting to Matta Fair at PWTC to search for some good offer regarding our trip. We planned to go with tour because we are often a planning-hater. So, now what we have to do is pack our things and head for Hong Kong! One of my best friend is studying in Hong Kong and I already contact her to meet up! 

That's all and stay tune for my new posts about my trip to Hong Kong!

No comments :

Post a Comment