1

Saturday 5 April 2014

KOSÉ Sekkisei 雪肌精

Hi there, once again I abandoned by blog and now I'm back with love! ♥

I roved around the mall and stopped by at KOSÉ counter then I decided to restock my skin care products. I asked about the price and product ranges and finally picked KOSÉ Sekkisei range for my mum instead for myself. Cuz I feel that this range suits her more. 

In love with these products I newly bought and bring them home happily. But before that, I pilfered a lil of the products to try them on my face and it gave me wonders! You'll definitely love the effects after you tried them! 
KOSÉ Sekkisei product range

The KOSÉ Sekkisei lotion is translucent and watery in texture, it provides luminosity with a refreshing sensation. However, it consist of alcohol and you'd better avoid applying this if you have sensitive skin. Actually this lotion can also be used as mask where you immerse the mask pellet in the lotion cap until it forms a mask, then place it on your entire face. 
After applying KOSÉ Sekkisei lotion...
Time for  KOSÉ Sekkisei Essence Mask!
Of course, you must enjoy your mask on bed while relaxing your mind!
Sekkisei Essence Mask is immensely refreshing and moisturize your skin at the same time. It is a radiance boosting mask and you will definitely love the effects it did on your skin! It is the best while do mask during this sweltering hot weather. 
P/s: Don't ever fell asleep while you're doing your mask, this may leads to re-absorption of moisture from your skin in reverse. This is not a good habit.. 
After 20 minutes, gently pat the remaining essence to aid absorption into your skin.
Then , not forget to lock the moisture with KOSÉ Sekkisei Emulsion
The emulsion has a creamy texture and it is so smooth and milky that makes your skin supple and radiant. I love Sekkisei Emulsion the most since it really restore my radiance and it don't give any sticky feelings.
This Infinity KOSÉ Serum Completion II is extremely helpful for your dry skin and it is used at night. 
My face turns immediately from dull to radiant skin! Thanks KOSÉ Sekkisei 
I am tempted to join the KOSÉ Sekkisei Cinderella contest since it offers awesome prizes that every girls wanted for. Although I didn't aimed for the first grand prize but if I can be one of the 6 finalist will be enough for me. I'm not super confident btw, LOL. Do spot me in the gallery and like my photo here: http://on.fb.me/1ovVW3T, thank u! 

P/s: All photos are totally non-edited. Happy reading! ~xoxo~

No comments :

Post a Comment