1

Saturday 1 February 2014

Friendship never end ♥

It has been once in a lifetime chance I meet my besties.. I couldn't express how much I missed them, I just.. MISS THEM  A LOT! When we meet each other I am so ecstatic and touched, it's like been years we never meet each other. We studied in different places and could hardly meet but we do frequently contact each other to keep in touch. Amazingly, our friendship never fade even we meet after so long. 

Probably that's the only way we could meet each other: Make sure that all of us are at the same place and are available at the same time. That's just so pathetic. 

I do cherish our friendship a lot cuz there's no easy to maintain a friendship. Moreover, you don't really meet real friends once you are in another stage of life. To be honest, you will end up more to be alone or isolated. I admit that I don't really have a lot of friends since I am not as sociable enough but that's satisfying to have a few heart-to-heart pals around you. 

Even you have several bunch of friends, but devoid of any true friends couldn't really call it a life. Do cherish your true friends cuz true friendship make up wonderful memories that enlighten your world. ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment