1

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Mid-term break: Visit to Penang Island

During this one week of short break, we’d decided to visit Penang Island. I’m here to tell u that I was borned in Penang and I shifted to Seremban since primary school, so being back to my very hometown makes me feel warm. One thing to point out here is that there were many changes in Penang, and I realized how long I’d never come back here.

Of course, the habit we both did always possess was strolling in the shopping malls first before other places, where we’d go to Gurney Plaza and Queensbay Mall. Not to deny, the shopping malls in Penang were comparable to those in KL!

At late evening we went to watch the mural paintings with other friends which had become a tourist attraction in Penang. But sadly many of the paintings were vague and became dull due to extreme exposure to rain and sunshine.

At night we went to Straits Quay, it is a place looked like some kind of harbor where there were several luxurious ships on the sea. This place was very pretty and lined with several shops which comprised of souvenir shops and also fashion shops.  You should visit here if you had come to Penang.













Straits Quay












 I loved this pic the most, credit to our friend!







The next day we went to Alor Setar, my bf house. I stayed here for one week and we’d planned for further trips too.



**p/s: I’ll elaborate more about my doings in Alor Setar and Langkawi Island further during my next entry. To be continue… =)

No comments :

Post a Comment